Saturday, November 6, 2010

Malorie's 1st Birthday April 2009

Hello All,

So since I am trying to get my blog up to date, I am going to show you Malorie's 1st birthday party. Malorie's birthday is April 10, 2008. Her 1st birthday landed on a Friday and we did Chuck E Cheese with a few friends and family. We didn't have her big birthday party until May 30, 2009 because we were waiting for my mom and sister Megan to get home from Oregon.

My sister Megan was diagnosed with Brain Cancer on January 15, 2009. My mom moved up to Portland Oregon to live with her for a while until we were able to move her back her to CA to my parents house. My dad, Malorie, and I flew up there in early May and we all took a road trip down the Oregon and California coast on our way home. I'll do a post for that another time. :0)

So, we did Malorie's party so late because we wanted to make sure that my mom and sister Megan would be able to be there to enjoy it too. We had a blast. We had a jumper and a pinata. The pinata was a cow...very cute. I'm kind of bummed because I can't find any pictures of the pinata. They must be on the old laptop. :0( The theme for the party was "On the Farm". It was fun too. My sister in law Mary made the cutest cake consisting mostly of cupcakes. It was yummy too! There was a little barn that sat on top of the cupcakes that made up the "grass" and the barn was Malorie's cake. I know I have pictures of her eating it but I can't find those either...





Malorie got tons of presents of course. She definitely made out. Grandma got her a sandbox, which she loved, and she got some cute baby dolls and some clothes of course.








Although she loved all of her toys, her favorite had to be the RC car her daddy bought her. She just has to sit back and relax and daddy does all the driving. But don't worry, she can drive it herself too, just turn off the remote! "...and she had fun, fun, fun, til her daddy took her T-Bird away..." or until she gets pulled over...Malorie, you got some explaining to do! LOL







At the end of the day it was a GREAT party. Lots of fun. There was a great turn out and Aunt Megan and Grandma got to attend. Of course I can't find a lot of the pictures I want to post but, once I find them, I'll post them for you to enjoy. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures I do have.




















Have a GREAT DAY!! I hope you enjoyed the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment