Friday, October 29, 2010

WOW...it's been a while

So...as you can see I set up this blog back in February 2009 and this is only my 2nd post!! Geez what a slacker right?? LOL I had set up this blog because my mom was in Portland Oregon with my sister Megan who has brain cancer. Megan was diagnosed on Jan. 15, 2009 and my mom moved up there to be with her until we could move her down here to California in May 2009. I wanted to do the blog so that my mom could still be informed of what was going on with our little family. Well...needless to say I got the blog started but never running because my mom told me to just set up a FACEBOOK instead. Yeah, my MOM said to get a Facebook. So, I did and I forgot all about the blog and...a lot has happened since February 2009! Not only do we have a beautiful daughter but we now have a beautiful son as well. He's already 10 months old today so we have a lot to catch up on. I guess I'll be on here posting pictures of the last year and a half to catch you all up. Hahaha...


I'm still so new to this that I am not exactly sure how to do it so bear with me. I have so many pictures that I want to post it's overwhelming. So I'll just post a few now and then I guess I'll just do themed posts according to the pictures I have to share with you.




The McLaughlin Family. I believe this picture was taken in March 2010.
Liam was 2 months old and Malorie was almost 2 years old.


I was about 7 months pregnant here. Malorie was 1 1/2 years old.


This is Liam and he is about 3 days old here. We were still in the hospital
and he's in his little bassinet.




In these pictures Liam was about 1 month old and
Malorie was almost 2 years old.
We were at the Botanical Gardens on the UCR campus.

Okay, well that's enough for tonight since I'm tired after a long day. But I'm going to post again tomorrow.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment